So I have a confession and I was going to write it yesterday but I forgot...
I was cleaning out London's closet on Wed. (because it was a MESS and I was tired of fighting through it to get to his clothes everyday!), and I found a bag of newborn and size 1 diapers that were left over from a pack. (they were clean LOL) I started bawling...I cannot believe how small those diapers were! And worse...I cannot believe his little butt fit into those at one point! :( He wears size 4 diapers now! You can look at pictures and know that he was once tiny but to actually see tiny stuff that he used to wear that wouldn't even fit on his fat theigh now LOL it's just crazy...So I have this little monster climbing up on me while I'm just bawling over these stupid diapers! LOL They honestly grow up too fast-but what do you do? I just have to look at it like he is so much more fun now-we can throw him around and have tickle wars-he is such a BOY! He loves to just be tumbled around! And I have other newborn babies coming this year (Tiffany's babIES! Nina's baby girl, and Adena's baby) to give me my tiny baby fix for a little while until we decide we want another one :) Cannot wait to see those little girls and Adena's boy or girl...it is amazing what little miracles babies are! I feel better not that I wrote this...
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment