That I forgot to write about last weekend. It was a very good weekend :) London started his swimming lessons on Saturday and did so well!! I don't think I have ever been more proud of him! Of course I took a million pictures-I was like the paparazzi! LOL Mike really enjoyed being in the water with him and I am glad that they can have their bonding time together. It's hard on all 3 of us having Mike gone during the week, but we are adjusting and dealing with what comes. It seemed like London enjoyed it too, he didn't cry once! I knew he'd be a little water baby like his daddy :)
Sunday was my second mother's day and it was great! :) Mike made me breakfast and gave me my cards from him and London, which in turn, made me cry...of course! He always has a way of knowing exactly how to do that....the product of spending almost every day together for the past 6 years, I guess. Then we went to Clinton's house to BBQ and spend time by the pool. Nice, relaxing weekend :) I am one lucky, lucky girl!
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment