Mike and I met in 2003 and got married in 2007 (cannot believe it has been almost 7 years! Wow...) We then added London Matthew to our family on March 23, 2008 and are adding Connor Zachary sometime in March 2010 :o)
London's 2nd Easter-technically, because he was born on Easter last year ;) LOL When we woke up, I made breakfast and Mike and I gave London his Easter basket from the "Easter Bunny" haha He pretty much treated it like every toy-threw everything out of it LOL Here are some pictures-What a beautiful day that was by the way!
Sounds like you guys had a good day! London is such a big boy now! We are going to get together for sure in June when I'm down for my sisters YHS Graduation! Hope all is well!XOXO
2 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a good day! London is such a big boy now! We are going to get together for sure in June when I'm down for my sisters YHS Graduation! Hope all is well!XOXO
Oh I love those PJ's so glad Jaiden got some too!
Post a Comment