We officially made it through London's first year!!! It's gone by so fast and I would not trade one SECOND of time with him! We had his birthday party at our house this last Saturday and it was so great! Great weather, great friends and family and of course, a GREAT reason to celebrate!!! :) We had such a good time and for London only having a half hour nap (he usually sleeps for at least 2 hours) he didn't do that bad at all! Good kid that little boy is! As a tribute to his first birthday I would like to brag about his accomplishments thus far....haha
London can now:
-RUN-literally run without any problems LOL
-Bend over, pick stuff off the ground, and lift back up without tumbling over
-Stand up without holding onto anything to help himself (that's a big one! I was so excited when he did this!)
-He's starting to say more words (not real clear but he says "Duck" and "Dog") while pointing like a mad man! LOL
-When we ask him or tell him something, he understands us and can do basic commands-for example, we tell him to get his "Panda Bear book" or his "Hooray for Fish!" book (two of his most favorite books) and he will go get the book, bring it to us and sit in our lap while we read it to him! And when we're done we tell him to put it back and he does it! It is so crazy, obviously he has always been a little person but now it just feels so REAL! Like he's really a human and can communicate with us...LOL
-He is no longer on formula (or a bottle for that matter!!! YAY!) we started breaking him of it this weekend and did really well! I am proud of all 3 of us! :) Hopefully we won't have a lapse and have to go back ;) He loves his sippy cup though which is amazing and he loves milk (real milk) as well! It was almost too easy so we will see how it works out in next couple days...LOL
-His carseat is turned around to face forward now which is so great for me because I can see him now and he seems to enjoy being able to see out the window:)
I think that's all the bragging for now LOL It's nice having a "big boy" but it's sad that we no longer have a baby :( But like I said before, this is such an exciting time, so much fun and I would not trade one second with him :) Thanks for reading!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment