Monday, December 15, 2008

I've Decided!

I've decided that I need to go back to school...somehow, someway, I need to get my butt back in school. Lately I have had this deep, achy feeling that something is missing in my life. I have hid this feeling because I thought to myself: "You are crazy to think you are missing something in this wonderful life of yours! You have an amazing husband, a beautiful little boy, and wonderful friends and family! What more could you want!?" Well, I have been thinking more and more and I think that's it! I feel like there is so much knowledge out in the world that I need to possess! I feel like I have more to give this world than what I am giving...NOW, I just have to decide what I want to do...THAT'S the hard part...I don't know what school to go to, what to go for, or how I am going to pay for it but I need to figure it out soon. Anyone have any suggestions? I would really appreciate it! Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, glad to hear it!! You're too smart to stop now! You'd make a good educator or politico, maybe? Maybe journalism? Commentator?? Just throwing it out there!! Get your butt back to school!!!

Love you, Aunt Pam!!!

Heather Lang said...

well i have a great plan ... i think that we should go take a few night classes together and do it that way so we can help each other since we both have our aa's